Bi-Fuel Diesel Engine Dealers
Bi-fuel Diesel Engine Dealers
OptiBlend® provides superior systems for retrofitting diesel generators to run on a blend of diesel and natural gas (or other gaseous fuel). We work with a diverse network of certified dealers across the country. Customers can contact any OptiBlend®-authorized dealers in their area for a retrofit or an upgrade.
OptiBlend®-authorized dealers provide consultation, quotes, installation services, and after-sales support. The dealers help customers choose the best bi-fuel system for their diesel generators and perform the installation. They follow a standard procedure to ensure the retrofit is fully functional and meets all safety standards.
OptiBlend®-authorized dealers also provide ongoing support and maintenance to ensure the bi-fuel generators run smoothly and flawlessly.
Bi-fuel Diesel Engine Dealerships Representing OptiBlend
OptiBlend works with a broad network of authorized dealers spread across the country.
MTU Onsite Energy
|Power Control Products
|Power Source Midwest
Blue Star Power Systems
MTU Onsite Energy
|Power Equipment Group
MTU Onsite Energy
Doosan Portable Power
Yanmar America Corporation
|CM Buck & Associates
Briggs & Stratton Corporation
|Davidson Sales Company
Puerto Rico and the Caribbean
|Yanmar America Corporation
Kubota Engine America Corporation
Mitsubishi Engine North America
Isuzu Motors America
Briggs and Stratton
Bi-fuel Diesel Engine Conversion
The diverse network of OptiBlend®-authorized dealers simplifies the process of converting diesel generators to run on a blend of diesel and natural gas.
Here’s a simplified process of working with an OptiBlend®-authorized dealer for a generator conversion:
- Choose a reputable OptiBlend®-authorized dealer: Pick a dealership specializing in a specific generator make and model. Conduct due diligence to ascertain credibility, expertise, and reliability.
- Consult with the dealership: Schedule a consultation to discuss conversion needs. Be clear on power needs, preferred fuel type, and special requirements.
- Receive a quote: OptiBlend®-authorized dealerships provide accurate quotes for the conversion work detailing the required parts, their costs, and labor.
- Schedule the conversion: An OptiBlend®-authorized dealership will schedule the conversion after a customer accepts the quote. The completion timeline depends on the current workload and the complexity of the conversion.
- Prepare for the conversion: Customers must prepare their generator and installation site. That may include draining the existing fuel, preparing the installation site, and ensuring the generator is in tip-top condition. An additional requirement is ensuring the natural gas supply is plumbed and available at the generator site.
- Conversion installation: Technicians from the OptiBlend®-authorized dealership will perform the conversion work at the scheduled time. The process entails installing the OptiBlend fuel introduction system, which includes the controller, intake air fumigation system (gas train), and fuel line connections.
- Testing and adjustments: The installation team will test the bi-fuel system for functionality and operational efficiency. They will calibrate the fuel flow and other settings for optimum results.
- Final inspection and sign-off: The OptiBlend® technicians will perform a final inspection following the installation and calibration. They will hand over the bi-fuel generator after ensuring it’s fully functional and meets all safety standards. They’ll also provide any necessary documentation and certifications.
- Maintenance and support: OptiBlend®-authorized dealerships provide ongoing support and maintenance.
Bi-fuel Diesel Engine Warranty
OptiBlend® offers superior bi-fuel conversion/retrofit equipment and backs each sale with a warranty to guarantee it meets the highest quality standards. The one-year OptiBlend® warranty covers all workmanship and material defects.
Through authorized dealerships, OptiBlend® will repair or replace any component of the OptiBlend® kit that fails due to workmanship defects at no cost to the customer.
OptiBlend® trains and certifies authorized dealerships to install, service, and maintain its line of bi-fuel systems.
If a customer experiences a problem, they may contact their authorized dealership for assistance. The dealers collaborate with OptiBlend® to diagnose the issue and chart the best course of action.
If repairs are necessary, OptiBlend® provides the necessary parts so the dealership can repair the faulty equipment quickly and efficiently. Dealerships also work with OptiBlend® to recommend and install upgrades when necessary to improve equipment performance or functionality.
Looking to convert a diesel generator into bi-fuel? Contact an OptiBlend®-authorized dealership near you.
- Bi-Fuel Kohler Generator Disaster Relief - Extended runtime, lower operating costs & reduced CO2 emissions. Optiblend® bi-fuel Kohler power generator retrofits achieve ROI in weeks, not years.
- Bi-Fuel Generac Generator Disaster Relief - Doubling the runtime of your Generac power generator using a secondary gaseous fuel may keep you going until fuel and electric supply lines are restored.
- Bi-Fuel Cummins Generator Disaster Relief - Extend runtime for your Cummins power generator through an OptiBlend® bi-fuel retrofit. Extra needed time during disaster relief & recovery might just save lives.
- Bi-Fuel Generac Generators For Care Facilities - Frequent power outages or disruptions…
- Bi-Fuel Kohler Diesel Generators For Oil And Gas Applications - Kohler diesel generators power remote…
- Bi-Fuel Caterpillar Equipment - Constant speed Caterpillar diesel power…
- Bi-Fuel Kohler Generators For Care Facilities - Kohler power generators provide care…
- Bi-Fuel John Deere Diesel Generators For Disaster Response And Relief - John Deere powered diesel generators…
- Bi-Fuel Caterpillar Diesel Generators For Oil And Gas Applications - Caterpillar diesel generators are used…
- Bi-Fuel Kohler Equipment - Kohler power generators are used…
- Bi-Fuel Kohler Generators - Kohler diesel generators are chosen…
- Bi-Fuel Caterpillar Generators - OptiBlend bi-fuel mixing retrofits Caterpillar…